AJS Advisory for Small Business Owners
Irrespective of whether or not your business is a start up, or fully mature, AJS Advisory's range of services is designed to support you.
- tax peace of mind where we attend to the minimum required to comply with legislation for taxation, financial statements and company administration. - Xero online accounting support
- addressing the core issues in your business that are stopping you from getting MORE from your business.
This includes identifying and implementing strategies aimed at:
- improving your profitability overall
- improving the overall efficiency of your business processes and procedures
- freeing up your own time so that:
- you have the time to devote to becoming a more effective manager - to work 'on' rather than 'in' your business
- your business is less affected if you are absent due to holidays or illness
- you have the choice of working hours that are consistent with maintaining a work / life balance that is sustainable long term.
- ensuring that you have accurate, meaningful and up-to-the-minute information on:
- your true profit on each job you do, or product you sell
- your current cash-flows, and an effective plan for those of the future
- the overall financial position of your business
- building your own management and leadership skills
- planning a more effective business exit, and / or succession of your business to family members.
- increasing sales
- developing a clear vision of the future, together with specific goals to work towards
- improving the overall culture and teamwork within your business.
Call now to arrange a Free Initial Consultation on 021 124 3012
You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.